Tron Founder Justin Sun Withdraws 100M BUSD From Binance, FUD Ending?
Tron founder Justin Sun on Wednesday withdrew 100 million BUSD stablecoins from crypto exchange Binance. The 100 million BUSD withdrawn was then moved to the Paxos Treasury. Binance CEO CZ on Tuesday pointed out that 100 million USDC transferred by Justin Sun to Binance is part of deploying BUSD on Tron through cross-chain swaps.
Justin Sun Transfers 100 Million BUSD
PeckShield Alert in a tweet on December 14 revealed that a wallet address associated with Justin Sun has withdrawn 100 million BUSD stablecoin from Binance. The Etherscan transaction cited showed that 100,000,311.866 in Binance USD (BUSD) was transferred from Binance 15 wallet to 0x9f84 at 08:56 AM UTC.
On-chain platform Lookonchain confirmed that Justin Sun has withdrawn 100 million BUSD again from Binance. Also, Justin Sun had withdrawn almost 33.91 million BUSD and 15.43 million USDT from Binance on December 13. Thereafter, he transferred 33.91 BUSD to Paxos Treasury and 15.43 million USDT to Circle.
It should also be noted that the transfer during the Binance FUD triggered massive withdrawals from Binance. However, Justin Sun later deposited 100 million USDC into Binance to calm the market fears. Binance CEO “CZ” also pointed out that the transfer was indeed part of deploying BUSD on Tron through cross-chain swaps.
PeckShield Alert in a subsequent tweet revealed that 100 million BUSD withdrawn by Justin Sun has been transferred to Paxos Treasury. As CZ earlier suggested, this is likely part of deploying BUSD on Tron.
Binance CEO: “Deposits Are Coming Back In”
The world’s largest crypto exchange Binance on Tuesday witnessed record daily outflows worth $1.14 billion. As per data from CryptoQuant, a net of 40,353 Bitcoins and 278,017 Ethereum tokens were withdrawn.
Binance CEO “CZ” on December 14 asserts that deposits are coming back. Moreover, these are not even the top 5 withdrawals that were processed during the Terra-LUNA or FTX crisis. He assures customers about the financial health of the crypto exchange and customers’ crypto assets.
Also Read: Binance CEO Warns Staff Of Tough Times
- Tron Founder Justin Sun Withdraws 100M BUSD From Binance, FUD Ending?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction: BTC Enters Pre-Halving Accumulation Phase, Time To Buy?
- Worst 3 NFT Tokens This Week: Flow, Chiliz, and Axie Infinity Are The Big Coins In NFT That Dropped
- Top Crypto Gainers Today: Toncoin Price Jumps 12.06%, Bitcoin, Aptos, & Solana Also See Positive Price Movement
- Shiba Inu News: SHIB Tokens Emerges As Top Choices Among Ethereum Whales
- Australia Targets Crypto In Major Regulatory Changes for 2023
- Breaking: US CPI Inflation Falls To 7.1%, Bitcoin And Ethereum Price Skyrockets
- SBF Built A House Of Cards, Says SEC Chair
- XRP News: Whales Move 442 Million XRP; Court Grants Deadline Motion
- Bitcoin, Ethereum Price Breaks Higher, Wall Street Expectations On US CPI Inflation
The presented content may include the personal opinion of the author and is subject to market condition. Do your market research before investing in cryptocurrencies. The author or the publication does not hold any responsibility for your personal financial loss.